The Skipjack payment gateway is a secure solution that enables business to accept and manage credit card payments online. Skipjack offers a wide range of features to help simplify the process of managing your transactions and places full control over transaction management in your hands.
Getting Started with Skipjack:
1. Obtain a merchant bank account
In order to accept credit card payments from within your application, you must meet with a bank and apply for an Internet-based Merchant Account for each credit card that you want to accept. Your account will be specially coded to allow you to receive money from transactions that are processed over the Internet. The length of time it takes to process your application will vary depending on the bank you choose. Getting a merchant account can take some time, so shopping around is advised, and start this process early.
Once approved, you will obtain a Merchant Account and will be assigned a Merchant number. This number will be your unique identifier to ensure that your transactions are processed and money from sales are deposited into the correct account.
To sign up for a Skipjack payment gateway account, contact Skipjack directly at 1 888 368-8507. A Skipjack representative will help you get started.
2. Apply for payment processing
Skipjack's simple one-page Application for Payment Processing will require you to disclose your Merchant number and account information assigned by your bank(s) in order to ensure that your funds are deposited into the correct account when you make a sale.
Once you have completed the application, you will fax it to the Payment Processor. They will then enter your information into their system, assign their account information, and will complete the form with the required set-up information. The Processor will then send the completed form to TransActive, who will set up your account in the Skipjack system.
Features & Benefits:
· Real-time payment authorization
· Interactive register for full transaction control
· Processes all major credit cards
· Support for Canadian and U.S. merchant accounts
· Recurring payment options
· "Get status" option for terminated transactions
· Customer and merchant email notification options
· Up to 30 user-definable data fields
· Full, partial and blind credits
· Comprehensive operating system support for API's
· Support for many leading shopping cart applications
· Fast processing times (5 seconds)
· Simple integration to existing applications
· CVV2 and CVC2 support for additional fraud control
· Address Verification Service (AVS) controls
· Industry-leading reporting tools
· Downloadable transaction detail to facilitate data mining
· Detailed transaction history
· State-of-the-art security technology and processes
· Proven in high-transaction environments
· Comprehensive user guides and support information
· 24x7 emergency support
· Improves customer service through real time payment authorization status
· Improves control over individual transactions
· Reduces the cost and effort of manually processing credit card orders
· Helps you manage and increase the knowledge of your business through detailed reporting
· Reduces fraud incidences
· Increases payment service availability
For more information on Skipjack's products and features, please visit www.skipjack.com
New to eCommerce?
Virtual Managed Servers
Plug 'n Pay
ExpertLink by IntelliPay
iBill Processing Plus